Affmeter has been honored by being short listed for The Affiliate Marketing Awards under “Best Third Party Tool” Category. The winners will be announced on April 12, 2011 at the W Hotel in San Francisco. 350 affiliates and industry veterans will join this spectacular event .
First of all, we would like to thank you to all our loyal user base and Affmeter Fans! Their support and encouragement always pushes us forward to develop more and find new ways of solutions for the problems. Actually, Affmeter is not only a statistical tool for affiliate marketers to aggregate their network commissions and clicks into one dashboard, but it is also an analytics tool to be able to make performance comparisons over time . Affmeter’s unique customized features separates its from other tools and adds more value for an affiliate to use Affmeter.
We are more than happy to make contributions for our industry and help set up higher standards for the future of Performance Marketing.
Our aim is to produce cutting edge solutions for Affiliate Marketing Industry . So our memento is only on innovation and creativity. Affmeter is continuing to develop new solutions and will be excited to announce the launch of new project in Summer 2011 in Affiliate Summit East 2011, NYC.
The Judges of The Affiliate Marketing Awards are all recognized names, innovators, and industry shapers:
• Shawn Collins (Co-founder of the Affiliate Summit),
• Jay Weintraub (Founder of LeadsCon),
•Joseph Morin (CEO & Co-Founder of Social Rewards),
• Peter Bordes (Founder CEO and Chairman of the Board of MediaTrust),
• Oliver Roup (Co-founder and CEO of VigLink),
• Steve Hall (Co-founder of MarketingVOX, co-founder of the ad:tech),
• Deborah Carney (Founder of Team Loxly a Personalized Affiliate Management and Consulting),
• Brian Nelson (Chief Executive Officer of Trancos, Coreg Media and Adfish)